Last Updated: 01/09/2024
What information do we collect?
Thunder Sun Homes is committed to keeping your privacy safe and secure. We collect information that you voluntarily share through your online and offline interactions with us. Such information may include your name, property address, email address, phone number, and other details that you share through our webforms. Additionally, we may collect information automatically as you navigate through the site, such as usage details, IP addresses, and browser preferences. This is to improve browsing for everyone and does not identify any individual. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Thunder Sun Homes will never sell, share, nor disclose your personal information for any unlawful purposes. The information that you submit through our webforms will be used to respond to your inquiries, comments, and requests. We may also use the information for various purposes such as:
- Sending marketing communications
- Setting up of appointments
- Following up on business-related transactions
The email address and/or phone number you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
By submitting your information, you also give us your consent to contact you via text message, email, or phone call using the phone number/email address that you provided. Such communications may include attempts to contact you through auto-dialing or auto-texting applications. You may opt out of receiving these communications by replying STOP or UNSUBSCRIBE to one of our text messages or email. Standard message and data rates may apply.
Please note that we may not be able to provide you with our services if you choose to opt out of receiving messages or phone calls from us.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain security when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use automations to store your information directly to our CRM that is only accessible to people within Thunder Sun Homes.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Personal, Financial, And Property Information
Our company is a real estate services firm that may require you submitting certain information so we can help you in your situation. This information may include your contact info, information about your property, or even in some cases financial information needed to help us analyze your property and situation. This information is for our use only and will not be shared with outside parties unless as required to help us solve your real estate situation.
- We will use your mobile phone number to send you SMS marketing messages about our products and services.
- We may also use your information to personalize your experience with our company, such as by sending you targeted offers or recommendations.
- We will not sell or share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
- We may share your information with third-party service providers who help us to operate our SMS marketing program. These service providers are contractually obligated to keep your information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- You can opt out of our SMS marketing program at any time by replying “STOP” to any SMS marketing message that you receive from us. You can also opt out by contacting us at [email protected] or (806) 203-5711.